The Reflector, located in Townsend Hall, is a computer lab, library, training facility, hang-out spot and more. This unique, three-story lab includes top-notch resources such as:
- More than 100 computer workstations
- Computer classrooms with white boards and SMART boards available for reservation
- Special equipment for check-out, including:
- Digital cameras
- video cameras
- a computer projection system (faculty only)
- An award-winning children’s book collection and instructional materials for pre-K through 12th grade
Tiger Eye Reading Community
Star Light Reading Program brings MU student-athletes into elementary school classrooms via videoconference technology to promote books and reading.
Only College of Education students, faculty and staff can check out our books and equipment.
To check out a book, you must have your student ID. The check-out period is one week.
To renew books, call, come by or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your renewal request
For equipment check-out, you must be a College of Education student on a list submitted by one of your professors.
Fall & spring semesters
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 9pm and Friday 8am to 4pm. The Reflector will be closed for the entire weekend.
Summer semester: Call for hours
The Reflector is closed during intersessions, university holidays, Thanksgiving break and spring break.
- The Reflector does not have a phone number.
- For questions, and to request renewal of materials, stop by or email email@example.com