College of Education Faculty and Staff,
Thank you for your flexibility as we have moved through different phases of the campus response during the pandemic.
Campus leaders announced yesterday morning that campus will reopen on Monday, August 3rd.
- Guidelines for returning to campus can be found on the MU website Show Me Renewal page.
- If you have made arrangements with your chair or supervisor to work OFF campus (to any degree), you need to submit an updated Telecommuting MoU Agreement.
- Anyone returning on or after August 3 does not need to submit a request through e-Compliance.
- Remember to stay 6 feet apart whenever possible, wear face coverings, wash your hands regularly and monitor symptoms.
As we move towards classes starting…
- Faculty, staff and students will be provided face coverings, wipes, and hand sanitizer kits. Students and faculty will be required to wear masks in classrooms. Face shields have been ordered and will be distributed to all instructors once we receive them.
Finally, here is a great video presentation that was provided to all chairs on campus by Professor John Middleton (epidemiologist, Vet Med; incoming chair of Faculty Council) on the science behind campus’ measures to keep students, faculty and staff safe as we return to campus. Please be sure that you are using Chrome or Firefox when viewing the video.
I know you have been committing a significant amount of time in the past few months and please know how much that is appreciated! Thanks! Please reach out if you have additional questions.