Furniture and office items available

Furniture and office items are currently available for College of Education use.

Following the first round of Noyes, London and Townsend Hall moves, we have many pieces of furniture and items available that will need to be sent to Surplus Properties.

View available items

If you are interested in any of the items shown in the pictures in the provided box folder, please contact the Hill / Townsend Hall Building Coordinator:

Shawna Nichols

Academic Affairs & MPER Program Coordinator

There are no holds, and it will be up to you/ your department to move the item.