- Office Support Assistant
Sarah Williams is a Student Support Specialist at Mizzou Academy. She began her career at The University of Missouri a SOS Temp., but soon found her home with Mizzou Academy in December 2019. Her responsibilities include incoming and outgoing emails, phone calls, and mailings for the department. She is often the first person that families contact when they have a question, concern, or show interest in the program. Sarah enjoys helping students through their educational journeys and is always happy to assist in other areas of the program where help is requested.
Sarah was one of three people nominated for a Mizzou Academy honor award in June 2021. The honor award is a peer-nominated quarterly award to recognize individuals who go above and beyond in working towards Mizzou Academy’s mission.
Degrees and Certifications:
- B.A. Theatre Performance, minor in Communications
Areas of Expertise
- Assists Registrar with incoming and outgoing domestic and international transcripts
- Handles shipments for the department
- Advances the program with rapid local growth
- Assists with and implements organizational changes
- Advances the continued expansion of international partnerships