Associate Director of Operations (Full-Time)
- Ensure compliance on all aspects of ParentLink grants and contracts.
- Complete, and work with programming staff to complete, all funder reports and requirements.
- Work closely with ParentLink fiscal staff to ensure budgets are followed and in compliance with funder requirements.
- Assist the ParentLink Director with developing and strategizing for funding proposals.
- Serve as the point of contact for funders.
Program Data Infrastructure
- Provide direction and oversee all data collection for ParentLink programming.
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to design data input and retrieval systems including new intake forms, surveys, resource database, and other data collection systems.
- In designing systems, analyze current and forthcoming grant projects as well as assimilate other requirements stipulated by local, state and national groups with which we affiliate.
Policies and Procedures
- Analyze research, grant requirements, and best practices to develop and maintain
protocol/policies and procedures for all projects; educating staff and community
- partners on these protocol/policies.
- Use data to guide program practices and to write/publish policies (internal and external).
Provide recommendations on operations improvements in all areas to improve systems and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Lead the ParentLink Operations team in planning, coordinating, and directing the administrative functions of ParentLink including determining staffing needs and recruiting and hiring staff, onboarding, training needs, and personnel concerns.
- Evaluate budgetary needs and make recommendations to the ParentLink Director for expenditures/revenue sources and adjustments.
- Provide supervision, leadership, and direction to the ParentLink Operations team including HR, fiscal, facilities, marketing/public relations, resource database, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Master’s degree
- 5 years of leadership experience and managing multiple projects is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail are a must.
- Prior experience working at a higher education institution is preferred.
- Application Materials
- Cover letter, resume or cv, and name and contact information for 3 references.
Questions about the position should be addressed to Joi Moore at email@example.com.
ParentLink Family Support Specialist (Part-Time)
Position located in Columbia, MO.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in counseling, child development and family studies, social work, education, health administration, or related field. Applications will also be accepted for those currently pursuing a Master’s degree in the listed fields.
Duties: Analyze family requests, provide support and referrals; Complete data intake/entries; Stay apprised of research; Work with professionals across Missouri; Conduct follow-ups; Identify gaps and barriers in services; ParentLink offers parenting information and support to all Missourians using a variety of methods.
The position will be 10-28 hours per week covering 2 weekends a month with some evening availability. Pay is $18 to $20 an hour. Send your resume and letter of interest to Melissa Mayer at MayerMA@missouri.edu.