Who We Are
ParentLink has been serving Missouri families since 1989! ParentLink supports Missouri’s families and communities by linking parents and professionals to information and resources. We provide quality parenting information, materials, and other resources to strengthen and support Missouri’s families.
Our mission is to effectively engage families in reducing adverse childhood experiences and to promote optimal development.
For information on all of ParentLink’s programs, check out our Services Booklet.
Learn about ParentLink’s impact and read testimonials.
ParentLink Advisory Board
The ParentLink Advisory Board serves as a “think tank,” generating ideas as well as guiding the development and implementation of ParentLink programs and resources. It is not a policy-making board. Check out our current Advisory Board list.
Since 1989, ParentLink has received financial support from many generous organizations including:
- Boone County Project Launch, funded by SAMHSA
- Charitable Trust—Anonymous Donor
- Corporation for National Services (VISTA)
- Job Point
- Kauffman Foundation
- Missouri Association of Community Task Forces
- Missouri Children’s Trust Fund
- Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Missouri Department of Health (Bureau of Child & Family Health
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Department of Social Services, Children’s Division, Early Childhood and Prevention Services
- Missouri Division of Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Missouri Foundation for Health
- Missouri Planning Council
- Missouri Youth Initiative
- The Brookdale Foundation
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education through Literacy Investment for Tomorrow
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- U.S Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visitation (MIECHV) Program of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services via Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- University of Missouri Extension
- University of Missouri Interdisciplinary Innovations Fund
- University of Missouri
MU ParentLink is proud to announce that in 2015 we became the state affiliate of the Help Me Grow National Center. This enhances our mission: to engage families to reduce adverse childhood experiences and to promote optimal childhood development. Now that we’re the state affiliate for Help Me Grow, we have strengthened our referral system serving children with delays.
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE, evidence-based information line (WarmLine) connecting families to community resources and child development information. Help Me Grow Missouri is a service provided by ParentLink. The services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Referrals to cross-sector resources, such as intervention agencies, behavioral issues, family programs, etc.
- Problem-solving support and answers to parenting questions
- Informational resources that are research based
- Personalized care coordination to support families as they connect to resources to answer their specific needs
Call our office at 573-882-7322.