ParentLink is proud to offer parenting information and support to all Missourians. We serve families and professionals across the state. Our mission is to effectively engage families in reducing adverse childhood experiences and to promote optimal development. Our efforts are research-based and the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) study is one significant publication with information underlying our mission statement. For more information on the ACEs study by the CDC, visit their website.
ParentLink is now offering Child Development Screenings!
Because a child’s first years of life are so important, ParentLink wants to help provide the best start for children. As part of this service, ParentLink provides the Ages & Stages Questionnaires to see where children are at with developmental milestones, provide resources, and/or referrals, if needed.
Our WarmLine is a call center and is staffed with parenting experts that are available to answer any parenting question you may have!
- Call: 1-800-552-8522 / Local 573-882-7323
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: 585-FAMILY1 (585-326-4591)
- Submit your questions in our online form
- Find us on Facebook
Our call center is available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays 12 pm-5 pm.
ParentLink is the state affiliate of the Help Me Grow National Center. This enhances our mission to engage families to reduce adverse childhood experiences and to promote optimal childhood development. Now that we’re the state affiliate for Help Me Grow we can strengthen our referral system serving children with delays.
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE, evidence-based information line (WarmLine) connecting families to community resources and child development information. Help Me Grow Missouri is a service provided by ParentLink. The services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Referrals to cross-sector resources, such as intervention agencies, behavioral issues, family programs, etc.
- Problem-solving support and answers to parenting questions
- Informational resources that are research based
- Personalized care coordination to support families as they connect to resources to answer their specific needs