Access supports and services to assist with childcare, child development, physical health, and mental health needs. In addition, resources regarding employment services and income support can be found.
Additional resources for more specific needs can be accessed by emailing us at email@example.com or calling ParentLink’s Kin-4-Kid Line: 1-833-KIN-4-KID (1-833-546-4543) or WarmLine: 1-800-552-8522 or 573-882-7323.
Find childcare resources in the following areas:
- Child Care Aware of Missouri Information for caregivers about the benefits of quality early learning for young children.
- Child Care Subsidy
- United 4 Children
Find child development resources in the following areas:
- Missouri First Steps Services and assistance for children ages 0-3 with special needs.
- ParentLink Child Developmental Screenings Provides information about behaviors and overall development for children ages 0-6.
- Parents as Teachers A voluntary caregiver education program for families with children birth to the age of kindergarten entry.
Find physical health resources in the following areas:
- MO HealthNet (Medicaid) Covers qualified medical expenses for individuals who meet eligibility requirements.
- MO HealthNet (Medicaid) for Kids Provides medical care for children under 19 years of age whose family income falls within certain guidelines.
Find mental health resources in the following areas:
Find employment resources in the following areas:
Find income support resources in the following areas:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Provides cash benefits to low-income families for the household’s children such as clothing, utilities and other services.
- Universal Service Administrative Co. Lifeline cost of phone and internet.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Income supplement program.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Reduce tax on earned income.