Access supports and services to assist with childcare, child development, physical health, and mental health needs. In addition, resources regarding employment services and income support can be found.
Additional resources for more specific needs can be accessed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling ParentLink’s KIN-4-KID line at 1-833-546-4543.
Find childcare resources in the following areas:
- Child Care Aware of Missouri Information for caregivers about the benefits of quality early learning for young children.
- Child Care Subsidy
- United 4 Children
Find child development resources in the following areas:
- Missouri First Steps Services and assistance for children ages 0-3 with special needs.
- ParentLink Child Developmental Screenings Provides information about behaviors and overall development for children ages 0-6.
- Home Visiting and Child Care Programs
ParentLink has partnered with the Association of Missouri Mediators to connect kinship families in Missouri to mediators who will provide family mediation at low or no cost. In Family Mediation, a neutral third party called a “mediator” helps caregivers, biological parents, and others involved talk about their needs and concerns in raising the children.
To get connected to a mediator, call the KIN-4-KID Line at 1-833-546-4543.
- A flexible process that helps people communicate more effectively, so they can try to resolve issues that are causing conflict.
- Provides an opportunity for people to be heard, to clearly express their concerns, and often helps parties to become better problem solvers. The process can be tailored to the needs of a specific situation.
Find physical health resources in the following areas:
- MO HealthNet (Medicaid) Covers qualified medical expenses for individuals who meet eligibility requirements.
- MO HealthNet (Medicaid) for Kids Provides medical care for children under 19 years of age whose family income falls within certain guidelines.
Find mental health resources in the following areas:
Find employment resources in the following areas:
Family Support Division Child Support Program
Find child support resources in the following area:
• Missouri Child Support Program
Find income support resources in the following areas:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Provides cash benefits to low-income families for the household’s children such as clothing, utilities and other services.
- Universal Service Administrative Co. Lifeline cost of phone and internet.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Income supplement program.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Reduce tax on earned income.