Access resources to receive information about services for families with students with disabilities, free virtual tutoring for students, and homeschool support.
Additional resources for more specific needs can be accessed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling ParentLink’s Kin-4-Kid Line: 1-833-KIN-4-KID (1-833-546-4543) or WarmLine: 1-800-552-8522 or 573-882-7323.
Find education support resources in the following areas:
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, Office of Special Education Information about special education programs and services for students with disabilities ages 3-21, including the Missouri School for the Blind, the Missouri School for the Deaf, and the Missouri Schools for Severely Disabled.
- Missouri Parents Act (MPACT) Offers caregivers training and support related to the Special Education process for students with disabilities.
Find virtual tutoring resources in the following areas:
- Learning Lodge Free online tutoring for Kindergarten through 8th grade students.
- Learn to Be Free online tutoring for Kindergarten to 12th grade students.
- UPchieve Free tutoring and college counseling service.
Find homeschool resources in the following areas: