Access resources to obtain essential items, housing and utility assistance, and transportation services for appointments and other needs.
Additional resources for more specific needs can be accessed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling ParentLink’s KIN-4-KID line at 1-833-546-4543.
Find food resources in the following areas:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) / Food Stamps
- Food Pantries
- Women Infants and Children (WIC) A special supplemental nutrition program that provides services to pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children up to their 5th birthday.
- Meal Sites for Kids When Schools are Closed
- Feeding America Food Banks
- Double Up Food Bucks
Find housing resources in the following areas:
- Homeless Shelter Directory
- HUD Public Housing Agency
- HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program Section 8
- Rent Payment Assistance
- SAFHR Housing Stability Service – Rental Assistance
Find utility assistance resources in the following areas:
- Missouri Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Energy Assistance (EA)- provides financial assistance to help pay heating bills during fall and winter months.
- Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) – provides additional financial assistance to individuals who qualify.
- Ameren Clean Slate Program
Find material goods resources in the following areas:
- Clothing: The Salvation Army
- Clothing: Foster Adopt Connect – Sammy’s Window Clothing Closet
- Diapers: Diaper Bank Tax Credit
- Furniture: Craigslist St. Louis
Find transportation resources in the following areas: