MPER provides opportunities for study group funding for partner schools in support of its goals and objectives, as well as partner school improvement plan and professional development plan support.
Study group projects are joint ventures between one or more partner schools and at least one facilitator from a partner College or University. MPER is happy to help connect districts with appropriate facilitators.
Examples of prior successful proposal applications:
- Chillicothe School District – Districtwide Building Up STEAM in Northwest Missouri
- Columbia School District – Parkade Elementary School- Co-Teaching: Expanding and Strengthening through collaboration
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District – Districtwide Mathematics
Study group funding proposals may include:
- Classroom/building/district issue
- Project outline
- Collaboration with other districts
- School improvement goals
- District or building support
- Evidence collection
- Project scalability
Greater support is provided to projects that involve more than one district and for projects that include specific scalable processes which can be shared with other districts as a result of the study.