The MPER Operations Council consists of partner school personnel, College of Education & Human Development Faculty, College of Arts & Science Faculty, Community Colleges Faculty, a representative from the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, and MPER office staff. The Operations Council is responsible for the implementation of MPER programs, decisions on operational issues, and communication between MPER and Partner Schools.
Operations Council Representatives
- Partner School personnel (based on student population)
- Elected Partner School Chairperson
- 6 faculty representatives from the College of Education & Human Development
- 2 faculty representatives from the College of Arts & Science
- 1 faculty representative from each Community College member
- 1 representative from the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- MPER office staff
Partner School representatives serve on the Operations Council for a minimum of two academic years. Higher education faculty representatives serve one year terms.
The Chairperson serves for a two year term. The Chairperson’s responsibilities include agenda planning, facilitation of meetings, and representation of the Operations Council on the Governing Board.
MPER designates the time and place for regular meetings. Special meetings may be called by MPER Director.