|High School & Middle School tuition||$500 per course, per semester|
|Domestic Diploma & Middle School program, |
|$250 per course, per semester|
|Missouri Residents, 50% discount*||$250 per course, per semester|
|Additional transcript requests after the first complementary transcript. (International and expedited shipping have additional rates.)||$10|
|Advanced placement course enrollment, non-refundable||$75 per course, per semester|
|Diploma program application fee for domestic students||$50|
|Diploma program application fee for international students||$100|
|Paper processing fee (paper applications and select other paper transactions)||$20|
|Paper exam fee (Includes overnight delivery and return shipping. International addresses have additional rates.)||$75|
|Course extension fee (30 calendar days in eligible courses)||$50|
|Graded item fee (each activity that is graded when a course is dropped)||$10|
|Returned check fee||$50|
|First issuance of official transcript||$0|
Pricing for domestic U.S. only. Contact us for more information about international tuition.
- 50% discount if permanent resident in the state of Missouri.
- 50% discount if permanent U.S. resident and enrolled in all 4 middle school subjects.
- 50% discount if permanent U.S. resident and admitted to the University of Missouri High School.
- *Proof of residency may be required.
Customized pricing for group enrollments are available.
- Major or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Wire Transfer
- Check/money order (with a $20 fee for paper application)
- Purchase Orders
Course materials such as textbooks are purchased in a separate transaction. Please see the Virtual Bookstore for information on ordering textbooks.
The balance due for enrollments will be posted to the student account once the appropriate school official/counselor has approved of the course in the system. Once paid, course access is granted.