|High School & Middle School tuition||$500 per course, per semester|
|Domestic Diploma & Middle School program, |
|$300 per course, per semester|
|Missouri Residents, 40% discount*||$300 per course, per semester|
|Additional transcript requests after the first complementary transcript. (International and expedited shipping have additional rates.)||$10|
|Advanced placement course enrollment, non-refundable||$75 per course, per semester|
|Diploma program application fee for domestic students||$50|
|Diploma program application fee for international students||$100|
|Paper processing fee (paper applications and select other paper transactions)||$20|
|Online Proctoring Fees||$25|
|Course extension fee (30 calendar days in eligible courses)||$50|
|Graded item fee (each activity that is graded when a course is dropped)||$10|
|Returned check fee||$50|
|First issuance of official transcript||$0|
Pricing for domestic U.S. only. Contact us for more information about international tuition.
- 40% discount if permanent resident in the state of Missouri.
- 40% discount if permanent U.S. resident and enrolled in all 4 middle school subjects.
- 40% discount if permanent U.S. resident and admitted to the University of Missouri High School.
- 40% discount if guardian is active duty U.S. armed forces.
- Proof of residency and/or active duty may be required.
Customized pricing for group enrollments are available.
- Major or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Wire Transfer
- Check/money order (with a $20 fee for paper application)
- Purchase Orders
Course materials such as textbooks are purchased in a separate transaction. Please see the Virtual Bookstore for information on ordering textbooks.
The balance due for enrollments will be posted to the student account once the appropriate school official/counselor has approved of the course in the system. Once paid, course access is granted.