Mizzou Academy works with hundreds of schools all over the globe to help bring customized educational solutions that meet their students’ needs.
- Expand your curriculum for courses not otherwise available
- Help students recover credit or accelerate through coursework
- Find solutions to create more flexibility in daily schedules
The Mizzou Academy Difference
- Being part of a world class university adds assurance that the courses your students are taking are a quality, research-based curriculum. Learn more about Mizzou Academy and the MU Connection.
- Mizzou Academy is externally reviewed for accreditation and NCAA eligibility status.
Mizzou Academy makes the entire process easy! With one central login, school affiliates have:
- Streamlined enrollment: School access to automated course registration and approval
- Proctoring services: Expedited online processing for proctoring and registration for online exams
- Progress monitoring: Enhanced access to data to monitor students’ progress in courses
- Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts can be accessed here after the final grade has been recorded
If you have recently enrolled a student with Mizzou Academy, use your login credentials to access the student information system through the Tiger Portal. If you need school affiliate access, please contact us.
Students can browse the course options available to them on the Find a Course page. Once a student has requested a course, the course request will be emailed to the counselor. Counselors or other designated school officials will need to approve the course after considering the individual student’s academic needs. Finally, the student will need to order any necessary course materials, pay tuition, and log into the course.
Student Monitoring and Transcript Access
Schools are encouraged to monitor students’ progress in their courses. Fortunately, with a simple login to the Tiger Portal, this is fast and easy. A snapshot of the student’s progress of pace and grades are available on a graphical display dashboard. Unofficial transcripts can be accessed here after the final grade has been recorded.
School and local policy will dictate who pays tuition for students. School/district tuition payments can be processed as follows:
- Credit Card: Only Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted as online payments. Checks are not accepted online at this time.
- Check/Money Order: Mail checks or money orders made out to “University of Missouri” to:
- Mizzou Academy
- 101D Townsend Hall
- Columbia, MO 65211
- Enrollment will not occur until the check or money order is received and processed.
- Purchase Order: Purchase orders are processed through the online system. Payment is expected within 30 days of the process date.
Loyalty or bulk enrollment incentives for schools are available. Individual school officials should contact us for more information.
Assistance for school representatives is available. Please contact us for support.
*For processing of school purchase orders for textbooks, please contact your Affiliate School and Student Support Coordinator. Textbook and material purchases are separate transactions from tuition and fee payments.