SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! IN RESPONSE TO COMMUNITY AND FAMILY FEEDBACK, MIZZOU ACADEMY IS THRILLED TO RELEASE A HOMESCHOOL PROGRAM.
Purpose: Provide resources to support elementary families choosing to homeschool elementary learners for the 2021-2022 school year.
Since its release in 2020, our Mizzou Elementary program has been utilized by both local public schools and international private schools. We continue to hear great feedback from classroom teachers and partners about our high-quality resources and globally-minded curriculum.
If you are considering homeschooling your elementary-aged child for the 2021-2022 school year, Mizzou Academy is here to help with core materials to support your educational goals.
Our program offers a high-quality set of lesson plans with slides, videos, handouts, and activities. This is not an asynchronous or independent online program. Homeschool families are responsible for all teaching, evaluation, and activities to supplement learning. Please carefully review the information below, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
ACCESS AND RESOURCES
- Student Materials: Mizzou Academy will provide PDFs of booklets and worksheets that families can print for use. For older students, digital copies may be sufficient.
- Access: For each enrolling student, one caregiver will receive access to one semester (4 units) of all grade level materials (one grade) and any extra resources (e.g. read aloud library and leadership resources) for five months.
- Special Pricing: We are offering special pricing for this program during our initial year – $150/five months.
- Raz-Plus Subscription: Additionally, families will need to purchase a subscription to RAZ-Plus (approx $200/annually). This will give you access to reading books and other materials used across the curriculum. If families have multiple children using our elementary resources, you will only need one RAZ-Plus subscription. More information is available here: https://www.raz-plus.com/about-raz-plus/
RELATIONSHIPS AND RECIPROCITY
- Ongoing Feedback: We want to hear from our homeschool families about how the program is going for you and your learners. We will make surveys and other feedback tools available.
- Ongoing Support: Homeschool families can expect ongoing technical support as needed and monthly academic strategies and suggestions via our monthly newsletters.
- Enroll Today! You can begin the enrollment process by completing this form.
- Contact us at 855-256-4975 or MizzouAcademy@missouri.edu with questions or to enroll.
- Limited Seats: The 2021-2022 homeschool program is capped at 60 students:
- 30 seats for K-2
- 30 seats for 3-5
- Start Date: Families can begin enrolling August 19th. Course access and our enrollment program officially launches on August 25th, 2021.
This program was originally intended for classroom use. Families will encounter references to group work that they can modify for their homeschool reality.