Self-paced courses offer students the flexibility to work at their own pace, receiving guidance and feedback on their progress.
- Rolling enrollments: These courses are open for enrollment any day of the year.
- Pacing: These courses can be completed in as few as six weeks or take up to 6 months (180 calendar days).
Students often find these courses to be a great fit:
- when a course is needed out of its regular sequence, such as during the summer or a fall course during the spring.
- for student athletes, military connected, or homeschool families that need a highly flexible education schedule.
- for students who need to regain lost credits, especially at an expedited pace.
- for students pursuing advanced, accelerated, or elective opportunities.
- for students pursuing a diploma with the University of Missouri High School.
AP courses allow students the opportunity to collaborate with their peers and instructors in a more traditional semester-based format, with the flexibility of all course interaction being online.
AP Courses Currently Available
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP European History
- AP Psychology
- AP Statistics
- AP United States History
Learn more about Advanced Placement and accelerated options at Mizzou Academy:AP Courses
Mizzou Academy’s CoTeach program is designed for collaborative delivery with classroom teachers and Mizzou Academy instructors. CoTeach courses are designed by Mizzou Academy, which also provides feedback and awards grades. These courses include series in Language Arts, Speech and Debate, Social Studies, and Personal Development. Each inquiry-based course is designed to leverage the expertise and knowledge of classroom teachers who bring this curriculum to life with their students.
Learn more about CoTeach options at Mizzou Academy:CoTeach Options