Independent students are strongly encouraged to plan their schedule in order to complete their coursework on time; however, extensions are available depending on the circumstances. Students should consult with their counselor or school official to determine how extensions could impact their academic plan, including anticipated graduation date. Access to incomplete courses will not be available beyond the end date without an extension.
- Students can purchase up to three 30-day extensions Tiger Portal.
- Course extensions are $50 per course/per extension and processed from the course’s expiration date, not the date of payment.
- Refunds are not granted for partially used extension periods.
AP (Advanced Placement) Courses
- Extensions are granted upon instructor approval by contacting Student Support Services at 855-256-4975 or MizzouAcademy@missouri.edu.
- 30-day extensions are $50.
Students requesting consideration for extension exceptions should contact Student Support Services at 855-256-4975 or MizzouAcademy@missouri.edu.
The Learning Library was designed by the Mizzou Academy curriculum team and includes a rich library of modules on key topics for student success and wellbeing. This is a living library, meaning we continue to add resources to it as the need or request arises from students or partner schools.Learning Library