Toll Free 855-256-4975
Physical Address 101E Townsend Hall Columbia, MO 65211
Mailing Address 303 Townsend Hall Columbia, MO 65211
- School year: 8AM – 5PM (US Central Time)
- Summer (mid-May – beginning of August): 7:30AM – 4PM (US Central Time)
Live Phone Hours
- 9am to 12pm (noon) (US Central Time)
- 1pm to 4pm (US Central Time)
Student Support Services
Taking courses online is like setting off on a journey. While hopefully you already have many of the resources, skills, and knowledge for student success, sometimes it’s nice to know that there is someone to help you navigate.
The Mizzou Academy student support services staff are able to help in the following areas and much more:
- Special needs and accommodations
- Deciding between Scheduled Format or Flexible Format courses
- Accessing your course
- Time management
- Account information
- University of Missouri High School Diploma Program
While student support staff are here to help with course selection, students should consult with their full-time counselor to ensure the course selection(s) will fulfill graduation requirements. Full-time diploma seeking students should ask for the counselor for course selection related inquiries.
Call us at 855-256-4975 or email MizzouAcademy@missouri.edu.