- MU Graduate Application Form for students seeking admission to the program.
- Request to Re-enroll in SISLT after not taking courses for a year or more.
- College of Education Graduate Scholarships application form, to be completed by March 1 to be eligible for LIS program scholarships.
Program of Study (M-1)
- Course Substitution Form
- MLIS — Master of Library and Information Science
- MLIS with E-Learning Information Professional Emphasis
- MLIS with Archival Studies Emphasis
- MLIS and School Library Media Add-on Certificate (For students seeking DESE certification, who are already certified to teach in MO.)
- MLIS and Stand-Alone School Library Media Certification
- MLIS with Youth Services Emphasis
- ISLT 7381, Practicum in Information Agencies
- ISLT 7380, Practicum in School Libraries
- Potential Practicum Locations
- LIS Advising Aid
- LIS Student Handbook
- Conference Travel Support
Students can use this form to apply for travel funds in order to present research or work at a conference.
- LIS Program Academic Policy and Procedures
A manual listing the policies and procedures used in the LIS program for academic issues.
- Student Accountability & Support
- MU Registrar Educational Policies
Selected policies from MU’s Rules and Regulations that deal with education. This document includes policies on withdrawing from a course and full-time versus part-time enrollment.