Thanks for checking out the web site for the School of Information Science & Learning Technologies (SISLT)!
SISLT was founded in 1997 when it became the home for MU’s graduate programs in Library Science and Learning Technologies as well as a new, interdisciplinary doctoral program in Information Science & Learning Technologies.
If you are an
- educator (K-12, higher education, non-profit, corporate, government)
- librarian or future library professional
- digital archivist
- or anyone interested in how we organize and use information and technology to create learning and knowledge systems…
then SISLT is the place for you!
The School’s mission is to improve the professional practice of information specialists and learning technologists, as well as to advance the research on information, learning, and performance. Check out our degree and professional graduate certificate programs where you can learn skills and gain credentials in
- Design and Implementation of Innovative Technology-Based learning systems
- Design and teaching of online courses
- UX design
- Research, writing and innovation in the interdisciplinary field of Information Science and Learning Technologies
And — nearly all our degrees may be completed %100 online!
SISLT is a member of the iSchools consortium, an international consortium of information schools in institutions of higher education dedicated to advancing the information field in the 21st century.
Thanks for choosing SISLT! Please contact us with any questions about our programs!