- Doing What Works by the US Department of Education
- Intervention Central
- RTI Action Network by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Center for Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- National Center on Response to Intervention
- What Works Clearinghouse by the USDOE Institute of Education Sciences
- Social Programs That Work by the Coalition for Evidence-Based Policy
- Practical Intervention in the Schools Series Book Series
- Chafouleas, S.M., Riley-Tillman, T.C., & Sugai, G. (2007). School-Based Behavioral Assessment: Informing Intervention and Instruction. New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Direct Behavior Rating Website: www.directbehaviorratings.com
The National Center for Intensive Interventions has developed a series of trainings to help schools use EBI in an effective manner. These trainings focus on the process of data based individualization, which is the NCII title for a data driven problem solving model. Many of the people who contribute to the EBI Network are also involved in the NCII.