Mental Health Practices in Schools (MEd)
This degree is part of the counseling psychology program, housed in the Department of Educational, School & Counseling Psychology.
This is an online degree program. For full information about the degree, go to Mizzou Online.
The online mental health practices in schools program is intended for school personnel, educators and other community mental health professionals who work with children and adolescents in schools and community agencies.
- Elementary and secondary teachers
- Special education professionals
- School counselors
- School nurses
- At-risk coordinators and resource officers
- Safety coordinators
- Substance abuse coordinators
- Speech/language pathologists
- Itinerant and migrant educators
- Private practitioners
This degree program does not provide school counselor certification or any professional counseling licensure.