Before & After School Care Tuition
The total number of CPS school days may vary from year to year. Beginning with the 2021-2022 school year Adventure Club charges tuition based on the number of programming days occurring in the month. Tuition is due the fifth of each month and no charges occur for holidays, Thanksgiving week, winter and spring breaks, or teacher workdays.
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment at each Adventure Club sites must reach a minimum enrollment for programming to occur. Adventure Club reserves the right to cancel programming at locations that do not reach the minimum capacity. Our office will notify families as soon as possible, if we are unable to provide programming.
Due to low enrollment, financial, and staffing issues, we are unable to provide care during the spring 2022 semester at the eight schools below. Adventure Club will re-evaluate this decision and strongly encourage that families add their child’s name to our waiting list when enrollment for fall 2022 opens in March.
|Alpha Hart||Derby Ridge|
|Blue Ridge||West Blvd.|
Hours: 6:45 AM until the start of school, then directly after school until 5:45 PM.
|Tier I Schools||Tier II Schools|
|Tier I||AM Only||PM Only||AMPM||Tier II||AM Only||PM Only||AMPM|
*includes fees for additional time on early release days
A 5% discount is applied to additional siblings
- Registration Fees: $50 per child registration fee is due upon enrollment; fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Early Drop Off/Late Pick-up Fee: $6 for the first minute and $1 for each additional minute charged for arrival prior to 6:45 AM or pickup after 5:45 PM.
- Finder’s Fee: $10 per family fee assessed to afternoon families that do not provide prior notification of a child’s absence.
- Late Payment Fee: $20 late payment fee accessed to all accounts if a payments is received after the 5th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee: $20 returned check fee is charged on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: Accounts turned over to collections are billed up to 40% to cover collection costs and reasonable attorney fees if necessary.