Before & After School Care Tuition (August – May)
The total number of CPS school days may vary from year to year. Beginning with the 2020-2021 school year Adventure Club monthly tuition uses the total school year tuition divided by nine for equal monthly tuition. Tuition is due the fifth of each month starting in September and no charges occur for holidays, Thanksgiving week, winter and spring breaks, or teacher workdays.
Tier I Schools
6:45 AM – 7:25 AM
2:40 PM – 6:00 PM
|AM & PM
|1st child: $65/month||1st child: $323/month||1st child: $348/month|
|2nd child: $62/month||2nd child: $307/month||2nd child: $331/month|
Tier II Schools
6:45 AM – 8:05 AM
3:20 PM – 6:00 PM
|AM & PM
|1st child: $129/month||1st child: $258/month||1st child: $348/month|
|2nd child: $123/month||2nd child: $245/month||2nd child: $331/month|
- Registration Fees: $50 per child registration fee is due upon enrollment; fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Early Drop Off/Late Pick-up Fee: $6 for the first minute and $1 for each additional minute charged for arrival prior to 6:45 AM or pickup after 6:00 PM.
- Finder’s Fee: $10 per family fee assessed to afternoon families that do not provide prior notification of a child’s absence.
- Late Payment Fee: $20 late payment fee accessed to all accounts if a payments is received after the 5th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee: $20 returned check fee is charged on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: Accounts turned over to collections are billed up to 40% to cover collection costs and reasonable attorney fees if necessary.