Before & After School Care Tuition (October – June)
The total number of CPS school days may vary from year to year. Beginning with the 2020-2021 school year Adventure Club monthly tuition uses the total school year tuition divided by nine for equal monthly tuition. Tuition is due the fifth of each month and no charges occur for holidays, Thanksgiving week, winter and spring breaks, or teacher workdays.
ADVENTURE CLUB BEFORE AND AFTER CARE AT THE SCHOOLS RESUMES MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: To remain financial stable, enrollment at each Adventure Club site must reach a minimum enrollment of eleven children at your child’s school for programming to occur. Adventure Club reserves the right to cancel programming at schools that do not reach the minimum capacity before the first day of programming. Our office will notify families as soon as possible, if we are unable to provide programming at your school.
|AM & PM
|$373/month during 5-day in-person learning|
|$312/month during 4-day in-person learning|
- For this school year, we do not offer an AM only or PM only registration option.
- Adventure Club is unable to provide a sibling discount for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Registration Fees: $50 per child registration fee is due upon enrollment; fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Early Drop Off/Late Pick-up Fee: $6 for the first minute and $1 for each additional minute charged for arrival prior to 6:45 AM or pickup after 6:00 PM.
- Finder’s Fee: $10 per family fee assessed to afternoon families that do not provide prior notification of a child’s absence.
- Late Payment Fee: $20 late payment fee accessed to all accounts if a payments is received after the 5th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee: $20 returned check fee is charged on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: Accounts turned over to collections are billed up to 40% to cover collection costs and reasonable attorney fees if necessary.