Adventure Club is licensed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and required to collect certain information about your child prior to attending. Typically, a child’s start date is 48 business hours after our office processes a complete enrollment form and receives all necessary paperwork. When submitting an enrollment form you are, effectively, holding a spot that is unavailable to another child and are financially responsible for the time, regardless of attendance. If the school you are enrolling at has reached their capacity, you will be placed on a waiting list. Adventure Club policy requires a minimum of eleven children enrolled to provide care. If this minimum is not met, Adventure Club may cancel programming.
Please contact our office at 573-884-2582 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding our process.
- Review our Parent Handbook
- During registration you are required to acknowledge that you understand and will abide by our polices and procedures.
- Select your child’s location of attendance.
- Complete a registration form for each child. Our office communicates via email when requesting additional information for incomplete registrations.
- Check your email for a “PENDING Adventure Club Registration” email, it contains any additional steps required before your child attends.
- After receiving all items from the “PENDING” email, we send a “COMPLETE Welcome to Adventure Club” email with your child’s start date.
Information Required to enroll:
- Child information, including:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Birth date
- Medical, allergy and medical condition information, if applicable
- Certain conditions could require further documentation from your child’s doctor and may delay your child’s start date.
- Adventure Club does not have access to the nurse’s office at schools and licensing regulations prohibit a child from carrying their own prescribed item. It is a requirement to provide our program a device in the original container prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
- Full parental information for any parent that has legal custody, including:
- Complete addresses
- At least two phone numbers per parent
- Employer information
- Failure to provide secondary parent information will delay your child’s start date
- Two emergency contacts other than guardians or doctors, including:
- Complete address and at least one phone number