Adventure Club is licensed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and is required to collect certain information about your child prior to attending. A child’s start date is typically 48 business hours after our office processes a completed enrollment form. When submitting an enrollment form at an open school, you are holding a spot that is unavailable to another child and are financially responsible for the time period regardless of attendance. If the school you are enrolling at has reached their capacity, you will be placed on a waiting list. Adventure Club policy requires a minimum of five children enrolled to provide care. If this minimum is not met Adventure Club may cancel programming.
- Our policy dictates that you may only submit an enrollment form seven days in advance without paying tuition for the held spot.
- A full month’s tuition will be required for any child that is enrolled the 1st-14th, and 1/2 month’s tuition will be required for any child that is enrolled on the 15th or after.
- A $50.00 per child, per program registration fee is required and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please contact our office at 573-884-2582 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding our process.
- Review our Parent Handbook
- During registration you will be required to acknowledge that you understand and abide by our polices and procedures.
- Complete a registration form for each child.
- Check your email for a “Welcome to Adventure Club” email, it contains any additional steps that may be required before your child is able to attend.
Information Required to enroll:
- Child information, including:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Birth date
- Medical, allergy and medical condition information, if applicable
- Certain conditions could require further documentation from your child’s doctor and may delay your child’s start date.
- Adventure Club does not have access to the nurse’s office at schools and licensing regulations prohibit a child from carrying their own prescribed item. It is a requirement to provide our program a device in the original container prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
- Full parental information for any parent that has legal custody, including:
- Complete addresses
- At least two phone numbers per parent
- Employer information
- Failure to provide secondary parent information will delay your child’s start date
- Two emergency contacts other than guardians or doctors, including:
- Complete address and at least one phone number
Click on your child’s school to enroll:
|Alpha Hart||Derby Ridge||New Haven||Shepard|
|Battle||Fairview||Parkade||Two Mile Prairie|
|Benton||Grant||Paxton Keeley||West Blvd|
|Beulah Ralph||Locust Street||Ridgeway||EEE (summer only)|
|Blue Ridge||Midway||Rock Bridge|
|Cedar Ridge||Mill Creek||Russell|