Adventure Club is licensed by the Missouri Office of Childhood within the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education which requires programs to collect certain information about your child prior to attending. Typically, a child’s start date is 48 business hours after our office processes a complete enrollment form and receives all necessary paperwork. When submitting an enrollment form you are, effectively, holding a spot that is unavailable to another child and your family is financially responsible for the time held, regardless of attendance. If the school you are enrolling at has reached their capacity, you will be placed on a waiting list. Adventure Club utilizes several factors when determining if a location offers programming or not. These factors include the current financial situation, total program enrollment, a school’s wait-list, staffing, and how they support our long-term financial stability. Adventure Club may cancel programming if they are not met.
Please contact our office at 573-884-2582 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding our process.
- Review our Family Handbook
- During registration you are required to acknowledge that you understand and will abide by our polices and procedures.
- Select your child’s location of attendance.
- Complete a registration form for each child. Our office communicates via email when requesting additional information for incomplete registrations.
- Check your email for a “PENDING Adventure Club Enrollment” email, it contains any additional steps required before your child attends.
- After receiving all items from the “PENDING” email, we send a “COMPLETE: Start Date XX/XX/XXXX” email.
Information Required to enroll:
- Child information, including:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Birth date
- Medical, allergy and medical condition information, if applicable
- Certain conditions could require further documentation from your child’s doctor and may delay your child’s start date.
- Adventure Club does not have access to the nurse’s office at schools and licensing regulations prohibit a child from carrying their own prescribed item. It is a requirement to provide our program a device in the original container prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
- Child’s physician including address and phone number.
- Preferred Hospital including address and phone number.
- Full parental information for any parent that has legal custody, including:
- Complete addresses
- At least two phone numbers per parent
- Employer information
- Failure to provide secondary parent information will delay your child’s start date
- Two emergency contacts other than guardians or doctors, including:
- Complete address and at least one phone number
|Current and Returning Family||New Family|
|2022-2023 School Year Instructions||2022-2023 School Year Instructions|
Click on your child’s school to enroll:
|Beulah Ralph (PM full)||Midway (PM full)||Rock Bridge (PM full)|
|Cedar Ridge (PM full)||Mill Creek (PM full)||Russell|
|Fairview||Parkade||Shepard (PM full)|
|Grant (PM full)||Paxton Keeley (PM full)||EEE (summer only)|
|Locust St.||Ridgeway (PM full)|
For fall 2022, several programs are wait-listed for mornings and afternoons due to low enrollment interest. Families submitting wait-list enrollments do not pay the enrollment fee unless the program opens and your family accepts a spot. Adventure Club utilizes several factors when determining if a location opens or remains closed. These factors include our current financial situation, wait-list numbers, staffing and total program enrollment. By late fall, if enough families submit a wait-list enrollment at one of the programs below, and we make the decision to open for spring 2023. Families will receive an email or phone call regarding the programming decision.
Click on your child’s school to place them on the waiting list:
|Alpha Hart||Blue Ridge||Two Mile|
|Battle||Derby Ridge||West Blvd.|