Adventure Club takes pride in our high quality staff. Each semester, Adventure Club hires part-time Site Assistants to work at our programs. If you are dependable, energetic, and enjoy working with children, Adventure Club may be a great fit. It is a wonderful learning experience for future teachers or those planning to work with children and families after graduation.
- $13.15 per hour
- Morning Shifts (currently full):
6:40 – 7:25 AM OR 6:40 – 8:05 AM
- Afternoon Shifts: 2:25 – 5:45 PM OR 3:05 – 5:45 PM
Staff can work anywhere from 2-10 shifts per week. Shifts remain the same each week for the duration of the semester. Staff are expected to follow the Columbia Public Schools calendar and, unless a class interferes, work on Early Release Days.
How to Apply:
- Review the Site Assistant Job Description.
- Complete the fall 2022 application
- Email your scanned application to email@example.com or apply in person at the main Adventure Club office: 101 Park De Ville Drive, Suite D.
Please do not email a photo of your completed application.
Full-time, benefit eligible positions are posted through the University of Missouri’s Human Resources website. Please enter the Job ID number below into the HR Search Bar to submit your application, review job descriptions, qualifications, salary, and benefits.
Current Full-time Job Openings:
For further information regarding employment with Adventure Club, call (573) 884-2582 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.