Adventure Club takes pride in its high quality staff. Each semester, Site Assistants are hired to work at our programs. If you enjoy working with children, are dependable, responsible, and energetic, Adventure Club may be a great fit for you. It’s a great learning experience for future teachers and for those planning on working with children and families.
- 6:40 – 7:25 AM and 2:25 – 6:00 PM at 8 schools
- 6:40 – 8:05 AM and 3:05 – 6:00 PM at 13 schools
Staff can work anywhere from 3-10 shifts per week. Shifts remain the same each week for the duration of the semester. Starting pay is $10.30/hour and unless a class interferes. During times of CPS in-person learning staff are expected to work on Early Release Days and follow the Columbia Public School calendar.
To apply, please take the following steps:
- Review the Site Assistant Job Description.
- Complete the summer 2021 Application or fall 2021 application
- Email your scanned application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the main Adventure Club office: 101 Park de Ville Drive, Suite D.
Please do not email a photo of your completed application.
Full time, benefit eligible positions are posted as needed through the University of Missouri’s Human Resources website. Site Facilitator positions are typically posted in April for the upcoming school year.
For further information regarding employment with Adventure Club, call (573) 884-2582 or email questions to email@example.com.