Plan a Visit
Learn more about what the College of Education & Human Development and the MU campus have to offer. Schedule a campus visit! To include an appointment with the College of Education & Human Development in addition to your campus tour, select Education as an Academic Interest after you select a date for your tour.
For graduate program visits and application process, please see below.
For information about applying as an undergraduate, go to the undergraduate admissions website.
Learn more about our undergraduate degree programs.
Considering teaching in Kansas City? Click here to learn more about the benefits available through our partner, TEACH Kansas City.
To apply for a graduate program, most applicants will start with the online graduate application.
The Graduate Studies website includes information about the application process for:
- Degree-seeking, non-degree-seeking and certificate program applicants
- Distance/online students
- Dual enrollment for senior undergraduate students
- Readmitted students
Be sure to check application instructions for your individual graduate degree program, as there might be additional instructions or materials you’ll need to complete.
Please reach out to your specific graduate department for questions or additional information:
- Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis (ELPA)
- Educational, School & Counseling Psychology (ESCP)
- Human Development & Family Science (HDFS)
- Learning, Teaching & Curriculum (LTC)
- School of Information Science & Learning Technologies (SISLT)
- Special Education (SPED)