ParentLink supports Missouri's families and communities by linking parents and professionals to information and resources.
ParentLink provides quality parenting information, materials, and other resources to strengthen and support Missouri's families.
Information on ParentLink's Core Services.ParentLink Advisory Board Members
ParentLink has been serving Missouri families since 1989!
Since 1989 ParentLink has received financial support from many generous organizations.
- Missouri Children's Trust Fund
- Charitable Trust--Anonymous Donor
- Missouri Division of Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- University Extension
- Missouri Department of Health (Bureau of Child & Family Health)
- U.S. Department of Education through Literacy Investment for Tomorrow
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Kauffman Foundation
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Missouri Youth Initiative
- Corporation for National Services (VISTA)
- Missouri Association of Community Task Forces
- Missouri Department of Social Services/Family Investment Trust
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Planning Council
- The Brookdale Foundation
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- U.S. Department of Defense
- University of Missouri Interdisciplinary Innovations Fund
ParentLink PowerPoint Presentation: