ParentLink supports Missouri's families and communities by linking parents and professionals to information and resources.
ParentLink provides quality parenting information, materials, and other resources to strengthen and support Missouri's families.
Information on ParentLink's Core Services.
ParentLink has been serving Missouri families since 1989!
ParentLink has received financial support from many generous organizations including:
- Missouri Children's Trust Fund
- Charitable Trust—Anonymous Donor
- Missouri Division of Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- University of Missouri Extension
- Missouri Department of Health (Bureau of Child & Family Health)
- U.S. Department of Education through Literacy Investment for Tomorrow
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Kauffman Foundation
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Missouri Youth Initiative
- Corporation for National Services (VISTA)
- Missouri Association of Community Task Forces
- Missouri Department of Social Services/Family Investment Trust
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Planning Council
- U.S. Department of Defense
- The Brookdale Foundation
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- University of Missouri Interdisciplinary Innovations Fund
- University of Missouri
- Boone County Project Launch, funded by SAMHSA
- Job Point
ParentLink PowerPoint Presentation: