- Interdisciplinary Research Opportunities on Campus
- Apply Yourself Online
- Graduate Student Progress System (GSPS)
- Graduate School
- College of Education Graduate Scholarship Information
- Practicum Guidelines for Post-Baccalaureate and Graduate Students (seeking add-on Special Education, Cross-Categorical certification)
- Practicum Guidelines for Post-Baccalaureate and Graduate Students (seeking initial Special Education certification)
- Practicum Guidelines for Graduate Students (not seeking certification)
- Personal Data Sheet - Masters
- Personal Data Sheet - Doctoral
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Request to Re-Enroll
- Course Substitution Form
- Change of Committee Form
- Assistantship Application
- Application for Graduate Change of Division, Program, Degree, Emphasis, or Advisor
Doctoral Forms (For Current Students)
- D-1 Qualifying Exam/Committee: To be submitted to the Graduate School no later than the end of the student's second semester of enrollment.
- D-2 Plan of Study: To be submitted to the Graduate School no later than the end of the student's second semester of study. Doctoral students must take a minimum of 15 hours of regular 8000/9000 level coursework. This regular coursework cannot include Problems, Independent Readings, Research or other independent study courses.
- D-3 Comprehensive Exam: This form should be completed and filed with the Graduate School within one month of exam completion.
- D-4 Dissertation Defense: This form should be completed and filed with the Graduate School as soon as possible after the defense.
- Survey of Earned Doctorates: To be completed, along with this addendum, by all doctoral candidates and turned in with their dissertations.
Master's Forms (For Current Students)
- M-1 Program of Study:This form provides the student, the department and the Graduate School with a plan for all course work, transfer credit and research hours that will comprise a student's program of study. Submit to the Graduate School by the end of the second semester.
- M-2 Request for Thesis Committee: This form is required only of students who will be writing a thesis. Submit to the Graduate School by the end of the second semester.
- M-3 Report of Committee: This form reports the final results of 1) master's thesis defense 2) master's project presentation or 3) master's comprehensive examination. Submit to the Graduate School as soon as possible after the exam, project presentation or thesis defense.