Striving for Excellence in the Integration of Practice, Science, and Diversity
- A strong scientist-practitioner model
- Mentoring and apprenticeship models are valued.
- Committed to multi-cultural and cross-cultural competence and social justice.
- Fostering student growth through professional identification
- Consistently rated at one of the top programs in the country
- Continuous APA accreditation since 1953
- Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
- Doctoral Degrees (Ph.D.) are offered in: Counseling Psychology and Counseling Psychology with a subspecialty in Sports Psychology
- Masters' Degree (M.Ed.) are offered in: School Counseling, Career Psychology, Sports Psychology, and Masters Degree (MA) in Counseling Psychology.
- A Dual Degree Master's Program with National Taiwan Normal University
- Online programs available in: Mental Health Practices in Schools, Multicultural Education, Positive Coaching
- The Department of Educational, School, & Counseling Psychology is ranked #4 nationally among Student Counseling and Personnel Service Programs for 2013 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Click here for a letter from Dr. Mary Heppner, Program Director
- Early History of Counseling Psychology at the University of Missouri
Graduate Student Network
To contact the American Psychological Association Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation:Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation 750 First Street, NE Washington, DC 20002-4242 Phone: 202-336-5979Fax: 202-336-5978